Tuesday, January 24, 2012

all about ME!!


My name is Caitlin Brown.  I attend Edinboro University of Pennsylvania for Early Childhood and Special Education.  Along with attending classes for my major, I enjoy playing the violin. I am part of Edinboro University’s String Ensemble, Circle K, and International Students Affiliation.  I want to graduate from Edinboro University with a BS. in Early Childhood and Special Education.  With my BS. degree I will start looking for a job in my field while going to school to get my Masters.  When I get a job, I will take night classes as working.  I would love to work in a preschool for students with disabilities.  I will go where ever there is a job opportunity for me.  By using the blog I would like to share my view about the education process that I am going through to get my degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment